This article, Falling in the Home Stretch published by Transamerica Retirement Management, is just another example of WAHVE’s prescience as respects the need for a working retirement. Their findings suggest that companies are worried that their employees’ retirement funds may be seriously lacking. They uncovered the following:
- See significant problems on the horizon for those about to retire
- Feel employees are not well equipped to successfully provide for retirement
- Feel employees are incapable of navigating the complexities of planning for retirement
- Say their organizations are not doing enough to help
- Believe that organizations share — almost equally with the individual — the responsibility to support individuals in retirement.
Share your opinion. Join the conversation. Tell us how WAHVE has helped support you!