WAHVE redefines business as usual
Our one-of-a-kind approach to bringing together pretiring vintage professionals and businesses and creates a win-win: organizations get highly skilled workers with the exact talent they need, and retiring workers get to define their career in a work-from-home business.
Join our mailing list
Sign up today
"No other service
offers the level of industry knowledge
Making the right connections
WAHVE pairs companies looking for specific skills with the veteran talent who have them. Businesses get the quality and knowledge they need while vintage insurance professionals get to phase into retirement working from their home office.
We disrupt the idea that all work must be done in the office. We are proving every day that older workers who have critical business skills, knowledge and expertise are able to deliver a high level of productivity and do so from their home offices.
We break down barriers. By removing the requirement that workers be in the office, we break down the walls that confine businesses to a smaller talent pool. Wherever the best talent is for the job, we help make it happen.
We are creating a “wahve” of change in how and who of work.. Our unique approach has won endorsements from several state and national associations and the Clark Howard Show.
WAHVE’s CEO, Sharon Emek, talks about how WAHVE brings exceptional pretiring talent to work for you, eliminating the burdensome costs of recruiting, hiring and onboarding for your organization.
We live what we believe
We believe that with the right talent and focus on results, people can work from anywhere. At WAHVE, that belief is our own business model. We are a virtual company. We work remotely, and our collaborative culture has proven to be a highly productive environment.
Founded in 2010 by Sharon Emek, WAHVE has a team of industry leaders who are committed to keeping our industry’s retiring talent and their knowledge and skills engaged and working. Our hundreds of satisfied clients and wahves are our best advertisement.
Experienced, affordable talent is not easy to find. The traditional approach is to settle for people within driving distance to the office and face constant training and turn-over.
A New Alternative
WAHVE’s innovative qualifying, matching and HR process makes hiring highly experienced, qualified insurance professionals easy and it makes finding a work-at-home job easy.
We leverage our process and technology to fulfill the staffing needs of our insurance firm clients and the working needs of our vintage professionals.
Making a difference for a longer productive lifespan
Our goal is to transform how businesses, workers, and society view retirement, staffing, and alternative work arrangements. We help people and businesses benefit from longer productivity.
Our mission is to make “pretirement” part of the business vocabulary. We work hard to help retiring professional continue their careers into retirement with work-from-home opportunities. We think every wahve (Work-At-Home-Vintage-Expert) should have the career they desire without sacrificing their work-life balance.
We believe also that businesses should have access to the most knowledgeable, highly capable professionals available at an affordable price.
"WAHVE is a perfect set-up for me. It keeps my mind engaged without all the pressure. I have flexibility, but the work gets done. It also helps me build a financial cushion."
We let others tell our story of value and innovation. Our awards to date include:
Sharon Emek received the SmartCEO Brava Award honoring top female CEOs who combine irrepressible entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for giving back to the community and who are exemplary leaders of both their companies and their communities.
She received the Vistage Leadership Legacy Award in recognition of her breaking the mold of the traditional staffing structure in a way that is changing lives and producing impressive results.
2014, 2015 and 2016
Insurance Business America named Sharon Emek, Ph.D., CIC, Founder and CEO of WAHVE, to the “Elite Women in Insurance,” honoring the work of WAHVE.
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York (IIABNY) bestowed its highest honor, the 1882 Fellow Award, on Sharon Emek, Ph.D., CIC, Founder and CEO of WAHVE. The award recognizes the individual member who has most significantly contributed to IIABNY, the insurance industry and her community.
Work At Home Vintage Experts received the 2010 Insurance Entrepreneurial Award for its innovative business model.
Sharon Emek was the first woman to receive the IIABA’s Sidney O. Smith Government Affairs Award for outstanding service to her peers and the national association in the field of government affairs.
Sharon Emek received the Distinguished Service Award from the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York (IIABNY).
WAHVE’s award-winning approach is endorsed by more than half of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers Association (IIABA) State Associations nationwide and the “Clark Howard Show.”
Comprehensive, customizable, and cloud-based
We believe in the fueling your success. That’s why we have developed Brainwahve, the cloud-based software that powers Work At Home Vintage Experts.
Brainwahve also serves as the comprehensive backbone to staffing firms seeking to attract, evaluate, test, interview, and qualify an independent contractor workforce; and seeking to evaluate and qualify the client Job order.
The cloud-based Brainwahve platform can be configured to nearly any vertical market. Brainwahve comes with a strong layer of security and a scalable infrastructure, and is easy to set up. Evaluate talent and your client needs, and drive your firm’s long-term success with Brainwahve, a secure, cost-effective solution for your staffing firm.
Brainwahve allows your firm to:
- Power your applicant qualification process with our proven system that includes comprehensive applications with granular skill set tables, quality controlled resume creation, testing, interviewing, reference checking, and onboarding.
- Make better client/talent matches through comprehensive job requests with granular skills tables, interviewing and onboarding.
- Create professional-grade PDF resumes with consistent, industry-proven formatting.
- Easily manage all your firm’s notes, tasks, policies and procedures, support tickets, records and resources in one user-friendly interface.
- Get seamless integration with most CRM and recruiting software applications.
- Measure your firm’s outcomes with client and applicant surveys. View individual results or a roll up of all results.
- Effortlessly integrate with testing software and gain access to a catalog of assessments to assign and view scores, and evaluate more quickly your applicants.
The Brainwahve software platform is an easy-to-setup, cloud-based system that can be configured to just about any vertical market. With top-tier security and a scalable infrastructure, Brainwahve can grow with your organization safely, cost effectively and successfully. Your firm will be able to evaluate talent and client needs efficiently to make the best matches and drive long-term recurring client engagement. With brainwahve, you can:
- Process thorough and proven applicant qualification processes including comprehensive applications with granular skill set tables, quality controlled resume creation, testing, interviewing, reference checking, and onboarding.
- Process thorough and proven client processes including comprehensive job requests with granular skills tables, interviewing and onboarding.
- Generate professional PDF resumes providing a consistent, proven format for any industry.
- Manage all your firm’s notes, tasks, policies and procedures, support tickets, records and resources in one user-friendly interface.
- Integration with CRM and recruiting software.
- Survey and evaluate client and applicant responses to measure your success in a variety of metrics. View individual results or a roll up of all results.
- Integrate with testing software, access a catalog of assessments to assign and view scores, allowing for expert evaluation of applicants and additional reporting options